Okay, so it looks like EVERYONE has been doing this meme thing lately. And even though exams are next week, and I haven't even begun on my literature essay which is due in less than 5 days, curiosity got the better of me and I just HAD to ask. So now I have to do this thing too!
Basically I have this list of questions and people I have to name. And I'll name them. The trick, you won't know what I'm talking about unless you've done it yourself or if you agree to do it too because I'm not supposed to post the list! So here goes...
- Mira
- Georgina
- Not sure... I'm pretty content with the way things are now.
- Don't really know someone like this.
- Joy
- Deva
- Monique
- Hanyi
- My sister
- My sister
- Mira (or rather in and out I guess - sounds a bit wrong but really, it's not)
- Genecia
- Don't know anyone like this.
- Kris and, erm, my dad?
- Grace Choo
- Sigmund
- Joy (and it isn't a bad thing either!)
- Petrina Yong!
- My grandma - no wait, she IS capable :D
- Deva (though I haven't had many chats that try to decipher the meaning of it)
- No idea what this means,
- and I'll tell you when I find out.
- Mira, if I were in fashion anyway. Actually we'd both be co-owners.
- Georgina
- Yeni
- Hanyi, and fairly easily ;)
- My MOM
- Joy! LOL
- Right now? My physiotherapist XD
- Tell me you're not curious right now! Hehe, I'll send you the questions... IF you promise to do the quiz thing too.
Ta!
6:54 PM